I will try to do a content post this week. I had some work meetings last week for Common Core and have some stuff to share about that. I also really need to start planning for English III, which I haven't taught in awhile and am basically starting from scratch on :/
But first, I am linking up with Farley for my July currently.
1. Listening to: I am at Barnes & Noble on this rainy afternoon. Mmmm coffee!
2. This summer I have tried bringing my lunch up to a pretty walking trail that looks over the river as much as possible. It is so beautiful up there!
3. I can't believe it is almost July! So sad.
4. My parents are coming to visit and we're doing a cookout on the 4th and playing with some sparklers in the yard. Hoping for no rain and no 100º weather!
5. The house is kind of a disaster but I can't find the motivation to clean it. Blargh.
6. We have so many mosquitos in our backyard and can't use anything toxic to stave them off because of the dog. The citronella candles and torches only do so much. I also swell up really badly when I get bit. I have found aloe vera lotion offers more itch relief than Calamine lotion. I've also heard good things about vinegar, though I'm a little hesitant to walk around smelling like vinegar!