Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted

Today I thought I'd join in the Let's Get Acquainted Link Up and tell you a few fun things about me.






Favorites Survey
Favorite Place to Shop




 Favorite TV Show



 Favorite Sweet Treat

chocolate cake!



 Favorite Food

pasta-any kind

 Favorite Restaurant

Frascati in San Francisco. My husband and I ate here on our first wedding anniversary while on vacation last year. Their stone fruit bruschetta was TO DIE FOR, and my husband described his duck as "life changing."

 So there you have it. It was hard to pick a favorite show because we like lots of TV shows, but these are probably our favorite two. Both come back this summer for their FINAL season ::tear:: I am excited to see how they both wrap up.

Today I hope to finally get some grading accomplished and maybe doing a little shopping at Target. Feel free to link up as well!


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found your blog through Flying Into First Grade's Linky Party! I share in your love to shop at Target. Isn't the Dollar Section great in the summer time?! :)

    Jamie at 2nd Grade Stuff

    ReplyDelete