1. We have started watching the first few seasons of "The Office" since the series ended recently :( The first few seasons were the best.
2. Yay for summer vacation! I am already kind of bored (lol), but I do have lots of projects I could start in on like...
3. I've got lots of stuff to do around the house this summer like landscaping, painting all interior doors, changing out hardware on doors, finishing some picture walls, and the list goes on and on.
4. The past 7 days straight we've had rain or storms. I am so ready for sunny, warm weather to make its way to our city.
5. Of course on Memorial Day I came down with a nasty cold for the last week of school. I still have head congestion but at least the sore throat and runny nose has subsided.
6. For this summer, I need lots and lots of good books (already read two this week), my camera so I can Instagram all the fun stuff and pretty sunsets and what not going on, and an awesome playlist to listen to in my car, on my patio, sitting inside watching the rain apparently lol.