How the heck is it already August?! Linking up with Farley.
1. My pup is currently snuggled up next to me snoring away. I'm going to miss her so much when I have to go back to work :(
2. We leave for Michigan on Sunday, and it'll be great to have a little getaway before the work grind starts again.
3. I met with a co-worker today to plan out a new class and have lots of work still to do for that.
4. I don't feel *quite* ready to go back to work yet. One more month would be great.
5. I remembered my stapler at school is broken :( I'll need to get a new one here soon.
6. I love a nice, stylish, yet fairly large tote bag to schlep around my lesson plan book, papers to grade, a water bottle, and any books I need. I love a pretty classroom (see my last post), so colorful decorations are a must. And who can start a school day without coffee?