1. I am at the bookstore right now typing this, for reasons I'll explain further down the page. I am not a happy camper (but at least I get a pumpkin spice latte!)
2. No school today holla! Loved the day off to hang with my dog, see my parents, and just veg.
3. So yeah. I am seriously considering applying to an English Studies PhD program. I would love love LOVE to teach at a university and I love being a student and learning more about my subject matter. There are a lot of logistical and financial difficulties with going back to school right now, but it is something my husband and I are seriously discussing. So that's exciting and scary.
4. My nasty cold from last week is on its last leg. I am feeling much better but not 100% back to normal yet.
5. So yeah. Yesterday our Internet and cable conked out and Comcast said it was an outage in our area. Our cable came back, but Internet never did. After spending an hour on the phone with them (worst customer service ever, by the way), they have to send a technician out tomorrow because the problem should be fixed, but they show that our house is getting a really weak signal, too weak to start up the Internet. Fun stuff. So no Internet for me since Saturday night. Womp womp.
6. The last one is pretty self-explanatory. Can't wait to pull out my fall decorations again!