Sunday, May 3, 2015

May Currently

I have missed participating in the Currently linky these past few months. Life had been super busy, plus, since becoming a Mac owner, I felt lost without MS Paint, where I had always done the Currentlys before (the English teacher in me is grimacing at the spelling of that plural, btw). But I decided to just use a free online photo editor (I used PicMonkey) to add text to the pic and voila! If anyone wants to know how to do that, just let me know. It is super simple.

Linking up with Farley.




Listening: I love that it's have-your-windows-open weather again! I love hearing the birds chirp, lawn mowers running, people laughing outside my window in the morning.

Loving: If you remember my posts from last summer, we put in a crap ton of new landscaping. We decided to add some more flowers this year, as well as our usual annuals in flower pots, etc., so we are planting a ton this weekend and it's making me SO happy.

Thinking: Allergy season needs to end. Enough said.

Wanting: May 29 is my last day of school, and it can't come soon enough. I need a break!

Needing: We are having a huge garage sale in 2 weekends, and I need to start getting stuff together for it.

Summer yes: Trip to Mackinac Island and Leelanau Peninsula in MI this June!
Summer hope: I set a goal to complete 52 hikes in 2015. So far I have 8 lol. It is just hard to do when in school. But this summer I hope to get up and go hiking most weekdays.
Summer dream: Ever since moving into our house, I have wanted to re-paint it. It is an ugly pale yellow with red shutters right now. I am crossing my fingers we can afford to do this this summer.

3 comments:

  1. I am hoping to go to Michigan too this summer!!! And though I won't be hiking, I do want to exercise!!! I see you are in Illinois, me too!!!! Good luck on your last few weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one that didn't make the currently post until today! I am so jealous that you get out of school in May! We go til June 11 :/ Hope it's a good last month!
    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ready for allergy season to be over with soon, too. May 29th is soooo close!! I'm jealous! I go until June 11th too.

    Kristin
    School and the City

    ReplyDelete