Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Currently September

Linking up with Farley!



Listening...My husband and I love this show. We are catching up on the DVR from last night.

Loving....We both have the entire 3-day weekend off, which rarely happens. He usually has to work either Saturday, Monday, or both. It's going to be SUPER hot here, but we still plan to hit up a local wine festival and take the pup hiking at a state park in the shade.

Thinking....Open House/Meet the Teacher night is tomorrow. It makes for a late night for me, especially since I commute to work.

Wanting...It was so gorgeous last week, but now the high is 94 again.

Needing...We have a wedding to attend next weekend, and I found a dress and shoes, but now I need jewelry!

My 3 goals are pretty self-explanatory :)

3 comments:

  1. I want cooler weather too!!! Last week it was 106 one day...ugh!
    Have a great year!
    xo,
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watch American Ninja Warrior all the time too! Will someone do it this year? Best wishes on completing your goals!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck at open house! I wish our school had done that because it really gives the parents a chance to meet you, and you can let them know who you are and what you're about :)
    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete