Saturday, November 2, 2013

Wut. November Currently

Man, the new month totally snuck up on me. I feel like once Nov. hits, the holiday season is officially underway. This stresses me out lol.

Linking up with Farley 


Listening to nothing this morning. We are getting ready to head back to our hometown for the weekend, and I'm downstairs Inter-webbing while my husband gets ready upstairs.

Loving that it currently looks like fall with beautiful colors and leaves falling. Hating that this means raking.

Thinking about our upcoming trip...we are visiting family and friends this weekend and I'm so excited to see friends I haven't seen in two years!

I want (and need) a massage. STAT.

I also actually need a new winter coat, but those things are wicked expensive.

A yummy pin...


 
I saw this on Pinterest awhile back from Overtimecook.com and think it looks delicious. I don't really cook, though, so that's a problem!
 

5 comments:

  1. I think I am in need of a massage as well!!! Those pancakes look delicious. Yum!!

    Amanda
    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could definitely go for a massage! And I am needing a winer coat. Hopefully I'll be buying one today!

    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I miss autumn leaves!!! "Wicked expensive"- is that New England speak?? I grew up in Mass. :)
    I pinned a pumpkin recipe, too! YUM!!!!
    Happy November,
    Karli
    Creating a Thoughtful Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your blog header.
    I'm afraid I cannot relate to the winter coat thing. TX is too hot. I usually prefer that (did college in the Rocky Mountains … was supposed to be an English teacher but when they saw the Spanish minor that's where the job opportunities came in … now I'm a teacher librarian) but it can definitely get old when all the cute layered looks start showing up in the magazines and fashion Pins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I walked out this morning and saw orange and red leaves on the ground! Love fall!!!!

    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete