Sunday, February 16, 2014

Expanding my online life: TpT and Facebook

Well I decided to take the plunge today and become a seller on Teachers Pay Teachers. I have used so many great resources that I found on that site that I decided to share some things myself.

I am just starting out and have spent a few hours on it today, so I only have a handful of lessons uploaded so far, but I will gradually be adding more.

You can find my store here. I would LOVE to have you follow me as I start building my store.

To go along with that, I have also started a Facebook page for my blog. I'd love to follow some of you on Facebook and vice versa. You can find my page here.

I can't wait to start meeting more people in the teaching blogging world and sharing some great ideas for our classrooms!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on making your TPT Store and Facebook page! Best of luck!! :)
    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete