Friday, February 21, 2014

One Year Anniversary + Sale

I just realized it has been one year since I started my teaching blog! I can't believe it has gone by so quickly.

I have loved getting to know and connect with other teachers across the country and have gotten countless good ideas from all of you. In this profession, we need all the support and help that we can get, and for that, I thank all of you. I am ready for another great year of teaching and blogging.

To celebrate my one year anniversary, I am throwing my first sale on my TpT store this weekend, Saturday the 22nd-Sunday the 23rd. Everything in my store is 15% off.
 



My store is small, as I am just getting started, but I also have some freebies I would love for you to check out as well, as I am trying to grow my followers and get some (honest) feedback and reviews. I would love it if you checked it out. Let me know what other kinds of products you would like to see.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment