Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you and yours :)

Reindeer Roxie
Sorry it has been forever since I posted. The month of Dec. totally got away from me with prepping for the end of the semester plus buying Christmas gifts, etc.

My husband, dog and I spent Christmas just the three of us today and are visiting our families this weekend. Today consisted of lounging in our jammies and stuffing ourselves with delicious food. Right now, I am cuddled under a blanket, Roxie snoring next to me, while we re-watch the entire series of Dexter (or as far as we can get).

My Christmas break has been very relaxing so far, and I am getting a little stir crazy, so hopefully we don't have any more ice storms and I can get out of the house tomorrow.

I hope you and yours have a very merry Christmas and a wonderful New Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment