Friday, August 1, 2014

August currently

Well, it's that time of year. Back to school time. And like every year, I absolutely dread it.

Linking up with Farley for this month's currently.


Most of my answers are self-explanatory. We got our backyard landscaping completed this week-yay!






This weekend, we are painting our concrete patio, so that looks to be a lot of work and hopefully it turns out! Other than that, I just need to start getting stuff ready for school to start in less than 2 weeks. Trying to enjoy every last drop of summer while I can.


5 comments:

  1. The landscaping looks great! We've finished a lot of projects this - summer - it's a great feeling! I would also love to have another month! Have a great weekend!

    Blessings,
    Sarah
    smbhankinson@gmail.com
    Learning is for Superstars
    follow on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the landscaping! It's so fun to finish a project and get to enjoy the results!

    What I Have Learned

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your landscaping looks great. We have been working on our landscaping this summer as well. It seems there is a always a project to do around the house.

    Amanda
    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your kids start back early! We go back the 11th, but the kids don't start until the 25th for a half-day, run through type day. Good luck!!
    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love the smell of freshly cut grass. Your landscaping looks great. I really need to do something with my dirt patch of a backyard.

    ReplyDelete